Staying overnight in Beekbergen with your dog
Dogs with their owners are welcome at Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Beekbergen-Apeldoorn, However, there are some rules. We ask you to read through these rules carefully.
Dogs may only stay upon request. Please contact the hotel reception.
Maximum number of dogs per room
A maximum of two small dogs (up to knee height) are welcome at a cost of €15 per dog per night.
Dogs are permitted here
- In the hotel room, provided that they do not bark when they are left alone by their owners. Your dog is not permitted to lie on the bed. If this happens, a charge of €25 will be made for dry cleaning.
- Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times in the hotel, the car park, on the terrace and in the garden.
Dogs are not permitted here
Dogs are not permitted in our restaurant, but are welcome in the lounge for breakfast and dinner.
- Your dog is not permitted to foul in and around the hotel. If this happens accidentally, you must clean it up yourself. Plastic bags are available from reception for this purpose. Failure to clean up after your dog will incur a €25 penalty.
- Please ensure that your dog is not left alone in your hotel room when the room is being cleaned. It is easiest if you discuss this with reception or housekeeping.
- Not every room is suitable for dogs. When booking a room, please read the room description carefully to make sure that your dog is able to stay in the room without any problems.
We wish you and your dog(s) a pleasant stay in our hotel!